Monday, January 9, 2012

Fester

It boils over inside of me......anger for a past that cannot be undone....anger for words went unspoken for so long.....and now can never be said.....hatred for the unaware that lingers in the depths of my inner child....he's bitter about everything that has happened...too helpless to stop it but too hurt to let it go....his place is with terror....his heart won't mend without apologies...but they come cheaply....too poor to be of pureness.....just words as empty as the hole left in the wreckage of his torment...this child rots away inside of me...spoiling me for goodness and fortune.....he kills everything I dream of....he ruins me for others....."They'll only hurt you" he screams from the depths of his hell.....I grow tired of his negative energy feeding on my hope of a charmed life.....I wish his wretched soul out of me....Afraid to let anyone close as he will only escape from within his walls and destroy them...."They'll only hurt you" he screams.....happiness upsets him...there is no happiness that comes from him....his past is his present and he resides there with ill of mind.....he reminds me of his torture at the hands of those who lied of their love for him....he can't forget that betrayal and he will not allow me to.....I wish you out of me...inner child...why must I feel the pain of your scars...why must I be secluded inside of your nightmare...release me and yourself from the grasp of a world written in stone...unchangeable and irreversible....Leave so that I may find comfort and you may find peace...it wasn't your fault, child....you could not change what you did not know.....you cannot feel hurt for the mistakes of fools....release yourself, child....the decay of your life is horrid and stinks of broken promises and sadness.....release me, child....release me....it wasn't your fault.....know this, child....it wasn't your fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment